Sunday, July 26, 2009

next up for introductions

Catching up on e-mails and other assorted tidbits I see the invitation to join this group. Cool. I will be one of the MDiv students beginning in September. For a while I had a first graders response to God's call - you know, cover your ears, close your eyes, bow your head, start saying nananananana I don't hear you - and wait for it to move on to someplace else. In November 2007 I took one of my daughters to TGIF at SFTS and kept the '72 Hours' literature. In April 2008 my wife and I went to the Discernment Retreat where God's call was very clear. My wife and I, along with our 10 year old granddaughter are moving into a townhouse next month. We look forward to seeing where God leads us. We look forward to making lots of new friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment