Friday, July 17, 2009

Book Information for Hebrew

Hi guys,

Moa Imchen, your Hebrew professor for the Fall, has made his book list for Hebrew available..... Let me know if you have any questions... If you are like many people in my class, you might be thinking: HEBREW--HEBREW--- Don't you read & write that backwards??!??!?! For some, the language courses are so much fun and for others they can be quite challenging, but those of us who have already taken the classes are more than happy to share our bits of wisdom.....


peace,
Elizabeth

1. Allen P. Ross, Introducing Bible Hebrew

2. Og The Terrible.

The second one is a Comic book and it can be ordered from
EKS Publishing Co.
322 Castro St.
Oakland CA 94607.
Tel:877-743-2739.
http://www.ekspublishing.com/

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth,
    I couldn't find Professor Imchen's email on the web site, could you let me know if there is any bible software the seminary recommends? I am a Mac user, and have been looking at Accordance because it is what my pastor uses and it seems really nice, but I want to know what the staff recommends.

    ReplyDelete