Monday, July 27, 2009

The countdown continues

So, this is my last week at Nationwide Medical, Inc., the company where I have worked for over four and a half years. It's the longest that I've ever stayed at one job. Things haven't been so great there for the last year or so though, so Friday can't come soon enough. I will miss the people there for the most part, but I will not miss by boss.

Once I'm no longer working there, I'll finally have time to start getting all of my things together for the move and I'm going to try to write at least one essay per day from the inquirer forms. I'm still in school until August 12th, but that will be much easier to deal with once I'm no longer working.

I can't believe how fast this is all happening!!!!

P.S. I seem to be having trouble commenting on other posts....is there something special I need to be doing?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your perspective on your current job is like mine was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) In order to post comments, you should be able to just click on "post a comment" and then select post comment below.... If you are able to post to the main page, it should work to post a comment... hmmmm?! I hope this will work for you!

    ReplyDelete