Thursday, August 6, 2009

update

Well, no one has posted for a while, so I thought I would try to keep this going.

I am T-minus 2 weeks from moving, and am about 60% ready, I still have some work to do on the duplex I have been renting from my parents so we can sell it after I move out, I am discovering I have been part pack rat for the last ten years, and Have reserved my U-Haul for the thousand mile relocation. I have a wedding I will be going to this weekend (Saturday) for a couple of former counselors at the camp I used to work at (also where I heard my call), and I get to wake up at 4Am to drive home to be commissioned by my church. I had planned on becoming an inquirer last June (2008), but never had a chance to meet with the committee on Prep for Ministry until this week! The meeting went very well, and I should be an inquirer before I leave for San Anselmo. I hope everyone is doing well, and will be praying for safe travels for you all. I know Mike is a bike rider as well, if anyone else has a road bike, we should all get together and do some rides together, and if there are any mountain bikers out there too, I would love to hit up Mnt. Tam with you as well!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I may have figured this whole comment thing out...for today anyway, LOL. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete